Top 10 Scary Horror Movies on Netflix - October 2012

Halloween is very close now, and if you're like me, you've been overloading on all sorts of scary movies and horror films to get the most out of your Netflix Instant experience. I just realized that the month is almost over and we've yet to put out a Top 10 Scary Movies on Netflix Streaming list for the month. So here we go!

10. Slither

9. From Dusk till Dawn 
8. Trollhunter
7. Dead Snow
6. Tucker and Dale vs Evil
5. House of the Devil
4. Pontypool
3. Insidious
2. The Tall Man
1. The Last Exorcism

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ok with this list with one exception. Pontypool is just not that good. Unique, trying hard, but not that good.

OD

Anonymous said...

Can you guys PLEASE stop saying you added 10 things to the list recently,because faithful users like myself know it not so.

Anonymous said...

the tall man stunk. badly.

Anonymous said...

Watch the horror movie Grave Encounters! In my opinion, it was one of the scariest movies I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

the tall man is not scary at all dude

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!