Slither: Netflix Hidden Gem Surprises

It's October, and it's scary movie season! I'm constantly on the lookout for great horror films, so whenever anything intriguing comes on Netflix that I feel might satisfy my horror craving, I'm usually pretty quick to jump on it!

I checked out Slither because it stars Nathon Fillion, who, if you don't know by now, is awesome. Pretty much everything he's involved in has a rather 'awesome' element to it. And this movie follows suit.


The movie itself is about an alien invasion, which kind of envelopes into a zombie movie to a certain extent. It's kind of a mixture between the two, but I think getting too detailed about it might ruin the experience for some of you.


The thing that's great about this movie though is how it's able to splice horror and comedy elements together to really work in a genuine and organic way. In that regard, it's a very fun film, and definitely worth watching - especially since it's Halloween season.


If you're willing to go into this movie realizing you're about to have fun, you're going to have fun. This isn't the type of movie that takes itself too seriously, so just go along for the ride and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.


Add it to your queue and let me know what you think of it in the comments! Stream it here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!