The Grey - Netflix Streaming Surprises

They Grey was absolutely a surprise to me. I couldn't fathom it being good, knowing how hyperbolic so many of Liam Neeson's characters are in movies, but this movie was fascinatingly awesome in all the right ways.

First and foremost, I think a lot of people look at this movie in the wrong light. I think a lot of people view this movie in the realm of natural reality, and I think those people are doing it wrong.

This is a monster movie, and there's no other way I can put it.

It's a monster movie in all the right ways, too. If you take a step back while you're watching this movie, and for even just a brief moment tell your brain to stop thinking of the wolves as wolves, but instead monsters (or aliens, etc.) all of a sudden you're watching an entirely different movie.

What I love about this is that it brings the monster movie genre into the scope of reality, and follows so many of the rules that I don't see how you can dislike this movie if you're a fan of the genre.

This movie, for all intents and purposes, is a scary movie. There's a lot that goes on, and the drama will definitely strike your emotions, but I think that this movie has enough high-end thrills that would make this a great movie to watch if you're in the mood to watch something terrifying.

I really enjoyed it, and I think you will too. Check it out on Netflix streaming here!

4 comments:

Dre said...

I liked The Grey when I watched it on Netflix a couple weeks ago. Liam Neeson can do no wrong with me. Looking forward to seeing him in Taken 2.

Anonymous said...

This movie was mostly horrible.

2 of 5 stars on a GOOD day!

Anonymous said...

whoever said this movie was mostly horrible is a true retard. This was one of Liam Neesons best performances, and keeps you on the edge of your seat about the entire time. The person above me obviously never has good days, and how could you saying this movie was mostly horrible, either it was or it wasnt, and it definitely wasnt. Lots of action, lots of emotional moments and non stop thrills, 4 out of 5 stars AND NO LESS, if you havent seen it its SURELY worth the watch!!

Anonymous said...

its called "The Grey" because its about liam neeson's pubes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!