Primal Fear: Netflix Streaming Surprises

Primal Fear was one of those movies that came onto the Netflix Instant scene and I thought for sure that I'd already suggested it at some point. I then scrolled through the list of Surprises and was shocked to find that at no point in time had I yet. So here we go!

Primal Fear was one of my absolute favorite movies growing up. This was the first film that I ever watched Edward Norton take a role and completely own it. He's quite young in this film, and it's surprising that even at such a young age, his acting prowess just absolutely overwhelms everyone else.

That's not to say the rest of the actors in this movie aren't good actors. You kind of know what you're getting when you put Richard Gere in a movie - that being a calm, statuesque figure - which actually really does help bring a calming effect to the absolutely atrocious content of the film. There's also a fun dichotomy between the slow-paced, focused, and attentive Gere and the bumbling Edward Norton character.

Watch this film if you're a fan of thrillers. I don't know if I could name many more films that better fit the genre. I think you'll love it.

Click to watch the movie on Netflix streaming here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great film. richard gere gives it 5 hamsters!

OD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!