Portlandia: Netflix Streaming Surprises

Click to watch Portlandia on Netflix streaming here!

If you haven't been paying attention, SNL has been pumping out a lot of legitimately funny comedians as of late. One of which being, Fred Armisen (along with his friend Carrie Brownstein) have created a single-cam sketch comedy show that really takes making fun of hipsters to a new level.

The show takes place in Portland, which, according to the show, is where the "dream of the 90's" is still alive. We're to assume that this is a major implication that everyone in the city is a huge hipster. And then the show tears them apart.

It's really very funny, especially if you know people who act in the ways that they're portraying. I personally know of people (you know the type - the really artsy fartsy people) who have irritated me before, it's it's awesome to finally have a comedy show that targets them out for their annoying habits and lifestyle.

If you're a fan of Fred Armisen, you're undoubtedly going to love the show, but if you're not, you should check it out. It's one of the best sketch comedy shows I've seen in a very long time, and although there aren't many episodes, the humor is really fluid and compact. I think it's hilarious.

Add it to your queue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree! Very funny show.

Sam said...

I agree very funny show but I think I'm getting why this website isn't legitimate to netflix and that is because Taylor's response time to a new movie/tv show is at least a week or two after it comes out. Taylor I'll be honest with you I like the posts you make but I could make a better page and blog than this. Seriously come on I watched this 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!