The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret: Netflix Hidden Gem Surprises

Click to watch the show on Netflix streaming here!

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is one of those shows that popped up on Netflix that I was confused by, primarily because I'd never even heard of it before. This is strange, because I'm a big fan of David Cross and Will Arnett (have you seen that 'Arrested Development' show? I heard it's pretty good...).

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret's season one has made its way to Netflix Instant, and it's pretty dang good. The show has David Cross as the lead, as its most clueless lead I've really ever seen in a show. He's an American, and has just been given a big promotion to lead a marketing department in England.

The show demonstrates what it would be like to throw a stupid, lying, clueless individual into an international business situation, and how hysterical that might be. It's a very short season, but that's somewhat the beauty of it. The conciseness of it allows it to be very well written and it makes it all smooth and hilarious.

If you're a fan of David Cross and/or Will Arnett, you should check this out immediately. Add it to your queue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely I love the show! Can't wait to see its 2nd season to hit Netflix!

Anonymous said...

I cannot add it to my queue as you cannot queue shows on Netflix UK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!