The Mothman Prophecies: Netflix Hidden Gem Surprises

Watch it on Netflix streaming here!

When it comes to scary movies, it really does honestly take a lot to get me to become "scared."

It's weird, when you really think of it, how many "scary" movies don't really make any of us scary. There are so many that are overly gory, or rely on LOUD NOISES to provoke the audience to scare.

The Mothman Prophecies is one of the first movies I have ever watched (once becoming old enough to realize that ghosts, Michael Myers, etc. don't exist) that scared me.

It not only scared me, but I had nightmares. It takes a lot to get me to have nightmares.

This is a ~true story~ (I do it with the ~ things because I never actually believe anything is true story ever, ever) about a series of events that occurred a few years ago that, if the story is true, involved the appearance of a "Mothman."

At this point, I don't want to say too much more about the actual plot of the movie, but calling it/him/whatever the "Mothman" isn't doing justice. There's a lot of creepy stuff that goes on in this movie, and you should check this movie out if you're into truthfully creepy movies.

Add it to your queue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this movie is scary as hell. also , richard gere put a gerbil up his butt

odoyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!