I Love You Phillip Morris: Netflix Streaming Surprises

Click to watch the movie on Netflix streaming here!

First off, I should tell you that if you have any qualms about homosexuals, this isn't the movie for you.

Second off, if you don't have any qualms about homosexuals, this movie is a quirky and funny, interesting true love story about two guys who have a very strange life together.

This movie stars Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor, two men who meet in prison and fall in love. Jim Carrey's character is an absolute con man, and you'll be absolutely astounded at the lengths that he goes to break out of prison and/or make money with the goal of being together and happy with Ewan McGregor.

The fact that the movie is actually a true story makes it that much more crazy, and I honestly think that the Jim Carrey character (while being incredibly obnoxious and stupid in a lot of cases) is one of the smartest characters (or people) I've ever heard of before. I mean, you have to watch the movie to fully understand, but he does some CRAZY stuff in this movie, that I can't believe he figured out how to accomplish.

Check out this movie if you're into conman movies, and/or love stories, I guess. It's quirky and one of the most unique spins on a love story I've ever seen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!