The Game: Netflix Streaming Surprises

Click to watch the movie on Netflix streaming here!

The Game is one of my absolute favorite movies. If you've been reading my blog at all over the past year or so, you know how much of a fan I am of thrillers, David Fincher, and cerebral movies. This movie is a great culmination of all three of these things!

The Game is one of those kinds of movies where you SHOULD NOT read any reviews, previews, or analyses on the movie. It's not the kind of movie that you want to go into knowing ANYTHING about. And just to save you the worry, I promise you that this is not another one of those movies that has a Schizophrenic cop-out ending. I say that with a slight condescension on that plot device, because it's been done so many times now that it's become redundant and isn't surprising when it happens anymore.

Instead, this is the kind of movie where the main character goes through a series of events that are so complex and long in nature, that you're absolutely amazed at how much happens. The reason why it's so good and the reason why I'm not telling you anything that happens is that simply, it's the experience that counts. If you were told that in Saving Private Ryan, they find Private Ryan after a bunch of battles, it's not the same as experiencing it, right?

Maybe I'm not the best at describing these types of things. Maybe I should just stop talking.

If you have not seen this movie, add it to your queue immediately and let me know what you think. You will not be disappointed with this film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this movie is tight. it walks a fine line between tense and just absurd, but its good. one might even says its absurdly gratuitously gratuitous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!