Top 10 Starz Movies on Netflix Streaming - September 2011

With the alarming news that Starz programming is going to be leaving us in a couple months, I've been asked to put together some Starz related lists, so that people can get to watching the best of the best stuff that Netflix and Starz have available on Instant. I never really realize how much of run-on sentences some of these become until I finish writing them, and then once I write them and comment on how they're run-on sentences, it then becomes a little weird if I go back and change them.

But anyways! Here's this month's list of our Top 10 favorite Starz films available on Netflix streaming!


4 comments:

4dreamsr said...

Wish something could be worked out with Netflix & Stars. Even tho I have Stars on cable, we love it on Netflix because of streaming into another room with computer.

InstaFlicka Podcast said...

How did First Kid make this list...

Taylor said...

First Kid is awesome!

Rachel Zeiher said...

First Kid is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!