The Worst Thing on Netflix Streaming

I've done it. I've finally found the worst thing on Netflix streaming.

The other day I was moseying around the Documentaries section of Watch Instantly, and for whatever reason, I stumbled across what Netflix thought I would downright rate basically zero stars. It was a biographical documentary on the famous "Crunk" rapper, Lil John.

It's called "Lil John: Unauthorized" and you can see it by clicking here.

Obviously, I had to check it out to try to come to grips with how and why something could be recommended to me with this few amount of stars, and I immediately understood.

This documentary is so bad, I laughed until my sides hurt. If you don't want to know anything else about it and simply experience it yourself stop reading here.

This thing essentially plays out like some high school drop-out's attempt at a documentary, where a large, LARGE percentage of the "film" is devoted to Google images. I'm almost positive that whoever made this, searched "Lil John" in Google images, and literally just copied and pasted them all on the editing reel to be put in this movie. Then, the person must have gone to some place like Wikipedia and just read verbatim what was written there.

There are spliced-in interviews intermittently, that feel like they're simply badly-run question-and-answer sessions with some people the narrator met in his apartment complex.

The final half-hour or so I almost lost it (I skipped ahead) when he just gives up and has a series of Google images playing to some horrible beat on repeat. It kind of feels like elevator music.

The ending credits show who did the "Narriation" [sic] but I was laughing too hard to see through my tears.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Are you sure it's the worst? Have you watched Birdemic: Shock and Terror?

4dreamsr said...

Don't think I'll tell my son bout this one cause sounds like it might be his new fav, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!