The Usual Suspects: Netflix Hidden Gem Surprises

Click to watch the movie on Netflix streaming here!

If you know absolutely nothing about The Usual Suspects, then this recommendation should really turn out to be a great treat for you. If you have seen or heard of The Usual Suspects, you might feel like watching it again.

The Usual Suspects was one of the first movies I've ever seen in my life that I finished and went "Whoa!"

You know the kind. The kind that you sometimes have to re-watch almost immediately? Well, this was the case when I watched The Usual Suspects, and I'm wondering if that action is pretty much a commonality with fans of the film.

The movie itself is about a series of individuals who are brought in to be put into a police lineup. When they all meet within the criminal lineup room, they get to talking and decide that, together, they're going to pull off a heist.

That's about all I want to say at this point, but this is much more than just a heist movie, as you'll see, they get involved in something far over their pay-grade.

This was one of the first movies I saw that really made me sit back and go, "Wow, Kevin Spacey is a pretty dang good actor!" But really, the whole cast is great, and it's a really fun movie to watch.

Add it to your queue if you're looking for something that's good enough to be parodied a thousand times due to being such a strong substance within modern film culture. And let me know how you felt after watching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!