From Dusk Till Dawn: Netflix Hidden Gem Surprises

Click to stream the movie on Netflix here!

I was strolling through the Netflix Instant collection of movies available, and had always come across this movie. Reading the description, I wasn't too apt to watch it, even though it starred two of my favorite people in Hollywood: George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino.

I don't want to say WHAT about the description made me avoid this movie for so long, but there definitely is an aspect of it that made me think that it was probably going to be an iffy plot line.

Needless to say, I was completely wrong, and the movie itself is amazing. Please don't look at the description of the movie before watching, and just let yourself experience it yourself.

The first half of the movie is some of the most tense drama I've ever seen in a film. As the movie was written by Quentin Tarantino, you can probably guess what kind of dialogue and intensity exists. The second half of the movie shifts tones slightly, but you end up being completely happy with the final outcome of everything.

I really, really don't want to say any more than this, as I really wish I was able to watch this film not knowing much about it. I guess it's kind of like Inglorious Basterds in that way, wherein if you really knew how the movie was going to end, the ride wouldn't have been as fun. I'm not saying it's that kind of an ending, but the experience is similar in the sense that you really want to get the most out of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for someone who writes a movie blog you sure dont know much about movies. i guess thats why you label tarentino movies as "hidden gems!!11!"

who is this clooney character and when will he get his big break?

-OdOyle

tylor said...

Great gem! It was hard not to read the description but made it that much better. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah hidden gem hu? Guess you didn't get out much! And you recomended Monsters but said Bladerunner was boring? Wow! Yr recomendation plus 1 dollar will get me a dvd from RedBox! And StarTrek is another must see hu? No sh*t ! Half the world has seen it and knows already! Wow what would we watch if it wasn't for yr keen eye for what's worth seeing? Nice job Capt Obvious! Do us a favor...keep it to your self! Rookie!

Anonymous said...

Apparently, some people believe that because THEY have seen or heard of a particular film, everyone else has.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!