Top 10 Netflix Hidden Gem Streaming Movies - June 2011

I have yet to create a list that's based solely on the notion of "hidden gems" (I don't think I have, anyway) and I figured I'd try to do one now.

This list consists of varying types of films, but the order in which they're in is based on a combination of two things:

1. The popularity of the movie (how many people know about this movie), and
2. The overall quality of the movie

It's a little more complicated, the means in which I decided what goes in order, than that, but that's the overall key notion that you need to understand where I'm coming from by listing these streaming movies in this order.

So without further ado, here is this month's list of hidden gem streaming movies!

1. Exam

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ever seen a movie over 10 years old?

Mikey said...

Not nice, Anon.

I kind of feel the same way, but I realize the majority of people who use this site are far more interested in things that came out in the last few years. There's great stuff on Netflix from the
30s and 40s, and even silent films, like the Chaplin stuff. Of course, list any of those and you'll get people writing, "What is this, a list for my grandmother?" You can't win on the Internets.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant that to be funny not mean. It was funny looking in this comment box in pretty little typewriter font. I would probably subscribe to a Granny Netflix blog.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant that to be funny not mean. It was funny looking in this comment box in pretty little typewriter font. I would probably subscribe to a Granny Netflix blog.

Mosamo28 said...

I remember once one of his blogs introduced me to the movie Ip Man, I believe its still on Instant. Just received the sequel in the mail and its twice the epic!

james ingram said...

the nines was.....interesting..

in other news, Ip Man 2 is now out on instant play.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!