Get Old Netflix Streaming Page Back

UPDATE: A Chrome extension has been released, enabling the old Netflix site to come back in full, just the way we loved! Click HERE for the link!

If you're like one of the many, many people I've talked to within the past 24 hours, you're absolutely aggravated by the the new (downright unusable) style of the new Netflix Watch Instantly streaming computer site.

Well, it looks like we've found, at least right now, a solution.

CLICK HERE for linking to the OLD version, that we came to love.

Hopefully Netflix realizes their fault here and reverts back to the old style as soon as possible, so that we don't have to constantly be finding workarounds for Netflix Streaming like this.

Edit: Apparently it's not working for some, but it's working for me. Hopefully it works for you.

10 comments:

jDeppen said...

Still can't sort though.

InstaFlicka Podcast said...

I don't have a problem with it really. Works for me. I just like that it is new. I was getting sick of the old layout. I would like more radical changes.

Anonymous said...

The lack of sorting is frustrating, but otherwise the new site looks great.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt said...

I like it as well. I don't use that page often--I use instantwatcher.com so I can sort by multiple values, like year released + genre + rating. But I love the bigger pictures--although I'd prefer the title in text as well--and I love the fact that I don't have to keep hitting the "next" arrow.

Having said that, if you really liked the old page this new one must be incredibly annoying.

Ron Moses said...

HackingNetflix has a way to re-enable sorting:

Click on a genre and add &vt=tl

For example:

New (useless) anime genre:
http://movies.netflix.com/WiAltGenre?agid=7424

Old (sortable & awesome) anime genre:
http://movies.netflix.com/WiAltGenre?agid=7424&vt=tl

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ron
Between this tip and instantwatcher.com
I can get back to what Netflix should NEVER have changed.

SteveI said...

The new interface hit my PS3 this week, the movie pictures are so HUGE I can now only see 4 titles at a time on my screen, takes forever just to look at my own queue (scrolls one title at a time). Can't see paying $17 a month just to be aggravated, my account is on hold for 90 days and if the new interface is still around then....I'll cancel. Just too many other options. Hated to do it, but......

Anonymous said...

The new layout sucks. It gives me a massive headache as I use the mouse to see more titles at the right. Jumps and jitters on my screen until the new "position" takes hold.

The new layout looks like it was SPECIFICALLY designed for the let-your-fingers-do-the-walking iPhone, iPad, Droid, etc. fad-phone of the week.

Anonymous said...

THANK U SO MUCH!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!