Top 10 Netflix Scifi Movies on Streaming - May 2011

It's sometimes hard to really define what a "science fiction" movie is, but usually it has something to do with some sort of advanced technology of some sort. Yeah, I guess if I had to put my finger on it, that'd probably be what I'd say is one of the real "defining characteristics" of the whole genre.

Anyway, I love sci-fi, so a list list is pretty easy for me to put together. I'm kind of ashamed at the fact that I'm putting Waterworld on here, though. Admittedly, that movie is absolutely awful and corny as all hell, but I grew up on it, so I just have this sort of nostalgic attachment to it.

Other than that, what do you think of this month's list of Top 10 Sci-fi movies available to watch on Netflix streaming?


6 comments:

openid said...

The Man from Earth would have to be on my list.

Anonymous said...

I can't fathom how 2001 A Space Odyssey isn't on this list.

InstaFlicka Podcast said...

How about:
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS
INVADERS FROM MARS
FIRE IN THE SKY

Anonymous said...

Any list that includes waterworld is invalid much like robocop riding a unicorn.

Jonathan said...

I would definitely include:

Solaris

2001

and

The Invisible Man

Mike said...

A Clockwork Orange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!