Top 10 Best Dramas on Netflix - May 2011

I realized we haven't posted a Top 10 Drama movies available for streaming on Netflix for awhile, so I figured I'd do one today. Here are the Top 10 dramas available!

This list kind of ranges in the sort of "vibe" you get from the movie, but I can tell you that each of these movie has an experience in and of itself that's moving to a certain extent.


As always, the Netflix selection is getting better and better, so making these lists is getting to become a harder and harder task. What do you think of this Netflix list?

3 comments:

Joe said...

pay it forward is awful. sorry.

InstaFlicka Podcast said...

I hate Gangs of New York with a passion.

Mike said...

I'd throw Sling Blade and Raging Bull in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!