Little Big League: Netflix Hidden Gem Surprises

Click to stream this hidden gem on Netflix streaming here!

I don't know about you, but as a kid growing up in America, I loved baseball. I still love baseball, but there's something magical about the sport when you're a kid, idolizing the big names that make the news by hitting balls farther than you can really comprehend when you're little. I was the kind of kid who watched constantly and memorized stats. I collected baseball cards and everything, and I loved every bit of it.

Little Big League was the perfect movie for me. It's about a kid who's obsessed with baseball, whose grandfather just so happens to own a Major League Baseball team: The Twins.

Before you get very far in the movie, you discover that the boy's grandfather dies and leaves the team to him. And it's just as awesome as you'd ever expect it to be.

I watched this film all the time when I was a kid, and I loved to live vicariously through the boy. I happened to grow up actually being a Twins fan (prior to watching this movie) so the whole thing was a wildly fun ride for me.

If you're a baseball fan in the slightest, or ever wanted to see what it'd be like to own a professional baseball club, this is the movie for you.

1 comment:

InstaFlicka Podcast said...

I am totally on board with this one! Agreed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!