Top 10 Stand-up Comedies on Netflix - April 2011

I'm very slowly but surely trying to improve the number of stand up comedy routines I've watched on Netflix streaming. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't watched an extremely high amount. Therefore, there's a really good chance I'm missing something great from this miss. Please, recommend something if you feel like it deserves to be on this list! Hopefully I'll enjoy it enough to put on the next one.

Otherwise, let me hear it! I'm curious to hear what your taste in stand-up comedians is like.


There really are a lot of George Carlin ones to watch, huh?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, Eddie Izzard didn't make the list?!?

Anonymous said...

dave chapelle!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

Which Eddie Izzard routine do you suggest I stream?

Also, only Dave Chapelle's television series is available for streaming.

martin said...

Bill Hicks: Sane Man
Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip

Anonymous said...

Zach Galifianakis: Live at the Purple Onion you tool

Ron Moses said...

All of the Eddie Izzard shows are great, but you want to start with Dress To Kill. You'll laugh your arse off, the man is brilliant.

Christopher said...

Sam Kinison and fast! His specials allegedly stop streaming on the 15th, they're genius.

Donna said...

I haven't watched a ton either, but I liked Mike Birbiglia: What I Should Have Said...

Anonymous said...

Zach Galifianakis: Live at the Purple Onion is great, but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone at large.

Austin said...

mike birbiglia is a magnificent bastard.

my fiance and i had a good night watching random 'comedy central presents' episodes. there are over 200 of them in 20 minute bursts. i recommend al madrigal and a special one called "my first time" or something like that that features michael ian black, michael showalter and mike birbiglia.

Dan said...

The Kevin Hart special is very funny.

Anonymous said...

Brian Regan - The Epitome of Hyperbole is hilarious too.

Michael Frissore said...

Bill Burr: Let It Go. F'ing hilarious.

Mike said...

Also: Doug Stanhope: No Refunds
Patrice O'Neal: Elephant in the Room

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!