Thanks to Retweeters Tuesday (#1) 4/05/11

I'm thinking of starting a new tradition here at NetflixStreaming.blogspot.com to show appreciation for those on Twitter who have helped spread the word of our website and tweets.

Starting today, if you've retweeted @WatchOnNetflix (our Twitter account), you'll be mentioned here. So, thanks so much to the following for going out of their way to retweet us!


Thanks again, and if you want to be on next week's list, make sure you follow us and reweet something worth telling your friends. SPREAD THE WORD!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

can odoyle get a shout out if he retweets you?

Taylor said...

Heck yeah.

birdfeed said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work and continue to show me stuff I need to watch!

JK said...

keep up the good work. Shoutouts should include links. That's good Twit-karma.

Taylor said...

Changed to links.

Please, all, let me know what I can do to improve this website for everyone. I'm keen on making it the best Netflix blog out there.

Anonymous said...

y did u start the site? do you want to make money off it? what kind of SEO do u do?

Taylor said...

I do very basic SEO, and have focused much more on creating content that will attract viewership. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

birdfeed said...

I definitely recommend more of the lists you've been making lately. It's nice to see what other recommend, especially with such a vast library to choose from on Streaming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!