Retweeter Tuesday Thank You #2

It's Tuesday, and as promised, here is the list of the first posters ever on the official NetflixStreaming.blogspot.com FORUM!

Lexiloo
Vinny5270
RobHood
JayTeeBlaze
broadcock
OdoyleRules
PERFECT CIRCLES
JVoorhees
The Wuggly Ump
Owen

Thanks for signing up and posting! I really do enjoy seeing all the plethora of movies that you guys are checking out, and it's amazing to me the different varieties of things you guys have tastes in! I'll post another thank you next week to those new members who post their first post, so I hope we get a lot more contributors. It'd be really fun to grow the community!

And, like last week, the following list of Twitter screen names each retweeted something that we tweeted from our account! Thanks again, and of course, if you want to see your name in this list next week, be sure to retweet something during the week!


(I hope I linked all those correctly!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, broad cock is a funny user name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!