Red Dragon: Netflix Surprises

Click to stream the movie on Netflix here!

Even though this movie was in the Hannibal trilogy (no, that one prequel doesn't count as a movie), it seems to be the least well-known. This is too bad, because in my opinion, might be the best of the three.

I'm a big fan of Edward Norton, so I enjoy almost everything he's in to begin with, but this story breaks away from the overall "uncomfortable" (and almost campy) tone that I felt from the previous film (Hannibal) and brings the thriller aspect back to everything.

Edward Norton is an FBI agent, and he's tasked with solving a very complicated and complex murder case. The madman is horrifying, and it's exciting to see how the story develops and the mystery unfolds.

This film is a prequel to the legendary "Silence of the Lambs" film, and if you haven't seen that one, I don't know what's wrong with you, but you should probably start there.

Hannibal is one of my favorite villains in any movie series, so I enjoy him having a role in this film. It's fun because he's a super-genius, and it's interesting to see how he interacts with people frequently in all these movies who all hate his guts (and generally, justifiably).

Check this movie out if you're looking for an exciting thriller to watch. If you've already seen it, it's still fun on a second viewing, and at this point I've already seen it several times. It's one of those movies that I sometimes forget about, but want to watch with friends again whenever it comes up in conversation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!