Xbox 360 Netflix and Netflix PlayStation 3 Temporarily Down

If you're like me, you're like one of the millions of people out there who are trying to get onto Netflix in America right now to no avail. It seems like Netflix is getting bombarded a lot more than usual, and as a result, are having issues. I came to post this here because I'm continuing to try over and over again to enter Netflix before I finish typing this post (that's the goal).

Either way this post can be a reminder to people, who I know want to do nothing but clutter Twitter full of complaints, DON'T PANIC.

@NetflixHelps, Netflix's assistance twitter feed has posted the following Tweet:
If you're having trouble connecting to Netflix - we are aware of the issue and are working on getting it fixed as quickly as we can. Thanks!
So there you have it folks, don't worry. This will only be a problem if Netflix never comes back.

Just kidding, that wouldn't happen. I'm just genuinely bored right now and am trying to elongate this blog post as long as I cam ramble in order to see if Netflix is back up by the time I'm finished.

But apparently, it's still down as I'm currently typing this, so oh well. Looks like I'll have to post this after all.

4 comments:

Rob Hood said...

Roku is down also.

Taylor said...

Thanks Rob. It appears Netflix is down on all enabled devices, but I haven't gotten word from anyone trying to use a Wii yet.

Taylor said...

I have reports that it's now working. I'm busy playing Halo Reach now...

Anonymous said...

PS3 was down, but playon still worked on ps3!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!