Rugrats Pilot Episode Online

Everyone knows Rugrats was awesome, but have you ever seen the pilot episode? I bet you haven't, because it didn't air on television. I just now came across it and thought it was fun, so here it is, have a look!



Of course the show ran for a long time and many of us remember it from our childhood, but if you're in the mood to relax and get a little nostalgic over some old-school Nickelodeon, Netflix has the original "Rugrats" available for streaming!

Click to stream the first season of the television show here!

3 comments:

InstaFlicka Podcast said...

Yeah, I watched the shit out of this show back in the day. I even kept watching it during high school. Love it.

Tim said...

Thanks for posting this. My youngest brother was a big fan of this show growing up and I would watch it with him. It was entertaining for adults, or in my case, teens, as well. The writing was very good. It was fun watching the babies adventures and seeing their perspective on the world they lived in. The pilot captured the essence of the series and they stuck with it. It sounds like they picked a different actor for Stewie in the series. Without checking it sounds like they went with a female actor. Good stuff.

Miss Jessie said...

Gnarly...I was definitely very stoked when I saw this streaming...Always fun to watch the old school shows that we all grew up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!