The Jacket: Netflix Surprises


Click to stream the movie on Netflix here!

If you know anything about me, you know that I'm heavily intrigued by cerebral, psychological thrillers. They're fun, exciting, and most of the time seem to think outside the box in terms of the realm of what could happen in a fictional story.

That's what attracted me to The Jacket, and that's why I'm recommending it to you today as a hidden gem. It may not be the best movie in the world (I admit it has quite a few quirks) but it's the kind of movie I very often find myself seeking out, for that mind-f*** type feel from a film.

The movie stars Adrien Brody as a Persian Gulf War veteran, whose loss of memory due to amnesia is very frustrating. He's put into a mental institution for various reasons, and finds a means of figuring out what has happened to him... but that's as much as I want to tell you in this post regarding the movie.

It can seem a little chaotic at some points, but when you sit back and think about the movie as a whole, you're glad you gave it a chance. Oh, and Keira Knightley is in it. So add it to your queue if it sounds like something you might be interested in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!