Clifford: Netflix Surprises


Click to stream this hidden gem on Netflix here!

I was glancing through the streaming movies available on Netflix currently, and I literally stopped and said "CLIFFORD!?" when I came across this film.

I loved this movie growing up. There was nothing to dislike about Martin Short pretending to be an obnoxious child.

I truthfully remember laughing until my belly hurt while watching this movie as a kid. It's about an antsy young boy (played by Martin Short) who has annoyed his parents so much that they've decided to go on a vacation without him (funny opening sequence here that I'm not spoiling).

Then, once placed with the dad from the Beethoven movies (Charles Grodin, basically playing the same character as those films) and his girlfriend, things go really badly. Grodin plays Martin Short's uncle, and instead of just trying to get away from him like his real parents did, in time, Grodin is slightly more deliberate about his actions.

I think I might begin streaming this movie while I'm doing stuff on my computer today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

comments = SEO
odoyle = comments
therefore, Odoyle is necessary for blog success.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I totally forgot about that movie until you mentioned it. It's been a LOT of years--will enjoy watching it again.

Taylor said...

Don't get me wrong, I love comments! Whatever they may be!

Solomonkbmy said...

comments = SEO odoyle = comments therefore, Odoyle is necessary for blog success.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!