Top 10 Starz Movies on Netflix Streaming - November 2010

There are a TON of Starz movies that I could have selected from for this list. Because of that, this list should really give you a good idea of the types of movies I'm a fan of. As always this "Top 10" is more of a "current" type of list, as my favorites seem to be able to rearrange every so often. I'd love to see your list!

(Also - check it out! I put a script in so that when you hover over the title, you can add the title to your queue or play it instantly even easier!)

10. Up
1. Moon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starz Play has a really good selection on Netflix.

Unfortunately, the picture quality on almost all of their stuff is terrible.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great list. GHD is one of my favorite movies of all time. Moon is awesome, SR of course, and anything PIXAR is awesome.

Anonymous said...

When I see the word "Starz" next to a streaming title, I immediately get disappointed and remove it from my queue. The encodes are the worst. It's insulting.

Anonymous said...

To be fair, the picture quality on the newer Starz releases has increased dramatically.

But it's still not great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!