Hemoine got Hot (My Reaction to New Harry Potter Movie)

I was bored right now and just saw an ad for the new Harry Potter movie and noticed that all the kids got old and grew up. This is a true story, I really haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies since the first came out about a decade ago. I drew up this comic to somewhat express my reaction within the realization that they all are adults now (including Hermoine!).






























I really wish the Harry Potter movies were streaming on Netflix Watch Instant so I could catch up, because everyone I know seems to be unable to talk about anything else besides the fact that the first half of the final story is about to be released. I'm not going to see it until I catch up!

1 comment:

Miss Jessie said...

Haha wow...was not expecting that comment after you watched Harry Potter...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!