Our story... in comic form!

One of the main reasons we decided to start this website is because we had movies (like Mulholland Drive) suggested to us, when we had no interest in them. It's becoming increasingly difficult with Netflix Watch Instant streaming movies and streaming TV shows continually growing array of movies to find the "good ones," so this site was designed to help find those hidden gems that you might not have watched without us! We hope to continue to suggest to you the best movies on Netflix.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Why aren't you interested in Mulholland Drive? Why do you think it was recommended to you? How many movies have you rated on Netflix.com?

I saw it, and I thought it was very interesting!

Taylor said...

At the time of this writing, I've officially rated 721 movies. It's an ongoing joke I have with my friends. Everything in the world says I should love the movie, but I just didn't. I'm all for the artsy style, but if you're going to go that route, you still have to have answers to the ambiguity. Basically, I'm much more of a Donnie Darko fan than Mulholland Drive.

M.Amanda said...

Mulholland Drive was recommended to me also. I watched it, appreciated the art of it, and hated watching it.

That was when I decided to make a point of avoiding anything from David Lynch. I've found that I need answers or at least to feel like I have the tools to come to my own conclusion. Either I am not smart enough or Lynch is so vague that I never feel satisfied.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!