Coming Soon to Netflix Streaming - Novermber 2010

Here are some of the movies that I find to be notable that will be debuting next month! Click on the title to read more about the soon-to-be Watch Instantly title. 

Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Batman
Brooklyn's Finest
Dr. Dolittle 2
Grumpier Old Men
Majestic, The
My Cousin Vinny
Natural Born Killers
Strange Brew 

Obviously there are more Netflix Streaming titles than this, and I might have missed something notable. I'll update if I notice anything big I missed.

2 comments:

NC-mac-ASL said...

You should use the Netflix Bubble Widget for these links. It is VERY easy to use. http://developer.netflix.com/widgets/bubble#

Anonymous said...

Now that Netflix is streaming more shows will they stream the TV shows that are now for DVD only?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!