Top 10 Netflix Watch Instantly Streaming Movies and Shows September 2010

I'm going to attempt to do, at least on a monthly basis, my own personal ranking of the Top 10 best movies and films available for streaming on Netflix "Watch Instantly." These lists aren't based on anything other than what I feel is the best of the best on the site. If you feel like I'm missing something or my list is out-of-whack, let me know! (1 on all my lists will always refer to what I feel is the best). Also note that I'm only ranking things that I've seen, there are plenty of movies and TV shows that I have yet to see.

10. Contact
9. Good Will Hunting
8. District 9
7. The Count of Monte Cristo
6. Dexter Season 1
5. Die Hard
4. The Big Lebowski
3. Star Trek (2010)
2. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
1. Aliens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us!